WGU Mobile is the official Western Governors University mobile application for active students. You can study on-the-go by accessing your courses, receive push notifications for assessments, easily contact faculty, and more.
The new WGU Mobile has been completely redesigned! With the new app, you can:
• Use the app on your phone or tablet in portrait or landscape orientation
• Receive push notifications for updates on your assessments
• View your entire degree plan, including the courses you are enrolled in, those you have completed, and those remaining to complete your degree
• Access all your courses, including being able to view Course Announcements, Tips, and Assessments
• Pick up your course right where you left off in the Student Portal—your course progress is automatically synchronized between the two
• Easily locate contact information for your program mentor, course instructors, and WGU support departments
• Access helpful links to resources like the WGU Library, Student Handbook, and more
• See which mobile apps other students find useful in the App Center
If you encounter any issues, please let us know with the feedback form in the app or by contacting the Service Desk.