To download it you visit these links :
- For Android :
- You can download from Google Play by click here
- You can download Pathfinder Character Sheet apk by click here
- For iOS : you can download from Apple Store by click here
- For Windows Phone : you can download from Microsoft by click here
How to Download and Install Pathfinder Character Sheet for PC (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS)
- You download and install Bluestacks on your PC . To download Bluestacks you click here
- Once you have installed Bluestacks, launch it and then add your Google account in it.
- You open Bluestacks and search “Pathfinder Character Sheet ” , then you install this app.
This application is a Pathfinder Character Sheet which can be used by people that play the pen and paper RPG game called Pathfinder. It has many features and can store any information that can be added in the paper sheet.
Every info is categorized into pages in order to be as easy as possible to find the information you need each time.
Pathfinder Character Sheet’s Special Features.
1) You can store the level of your character or if you have sub-classes you can save the level of each subclass.
2) You can add the experience you take from each quest, and app notifies you for next level after you reach the next level experience.
3) Automatic ability modifier calculator. App calculates the ability modifier each time you modify an ability score.
4) Each ability modifier is used to any other stat that needs it, and there is no need for you to add it by hand.
5) Automatic feet to square conversion.
6) You can add your Weapons or generally your attacks in the Equipment page. Also you can add a roll action where you select die type,modifier,etc or just leave it empty if you want to use your real dice.
7) Dice roller has a 1 second delay between each click in order to prevent mis-clicks or cheats 😉
(I intend to add it as a user option (to enable or disable this) in a future version but i am waiting your feedback if it is really needed).
8) Standard skills are added when you create a new character, but you can add more skills if you want something extra. Moreover skills take the ability modifier automatically from the ability page. You only have to configure your ranks.
9) You can store your feats , special abilities with a name and a description. (Note: if you have added a description , a little notepad icon will appear on the right side of each of your items which you can click to read it.
10) Spells are categorized by level. Also you can see how many spells of each level you know.
11) You can store notes about your campaign.
12) Dice roller. You will notice a little die image near everything that can be rolled with a die. (Abilities, Saves Cmb checks,etc modifiers are automatically calculated from the info you have inserted in your sheet. (Personally i don’t use this feature 😛 as there is nothing better than rolling your dice:D…. but it works good, try it! ).
13) You can save an unlimited number of characters.
(I believe that this character sheet app is very easy to understand and use but if you have any questions feel free to ask me in the comments or e-mail me and i will update the FAQ for future reference.)
This app Pathfinder Character Sheet does not contain any predefined feats, spells or special abilities, and probably it will never have any, as they are protected by copywrite rules and i don’t have permission to use them.
So you have to add information about each item on your own from your books or other sources. Sorry for that.
This app Pathfinder Character Sheet was originally made for me and my friends, so expect some minor bugs but i don’t think you will find anything serious. Although, if you find any bugs , report them in your comments or send me an e-mail and i will try to fix them as soon as possible.
– Hp and non lethal dmg tracking (suggested by Benjamin) -> Done.
– Temp Modifiers for cmd cmb -> Done
– Add Date to notes -> Todo.
– Add Temp Ability Scores.
– Tracking of used spells.(suggested by Benjamin) -> Todo
– Show a list with the ranks you have spent to skills for easy access -> Done
– Familiar Sheet -> Todo but it will take some time. if someone could e-mail me a link with a character sheet for familiars or animal companions to take as an example, it would help pretty much. Thanks 🙂
I hope you like my app.
Thanks for your comments.